Gertie Sews Jiffy Dresses is a modern take on vintage patterns, focusing on easily mastered sewing skills, minimal pieces, and fabulous design. Inspired by “jiffy” sewing patterns of the ’50s, which had simple construction yet were chic enough for fashion-conscious customers, this book inspires new and experienced sewists alike with manageable but glamorous projects. And the best part? Readers will end up with a sparkling wardrobe of easy-to-wear, fun-to-style dresses that will fill busy modern lives with retro charm.
SIGNED Gertie Sews Jiffy Dresses
- Get a SIGNED copy of Gertie’s fifth book!
- Part One covers all the basics you need to make a wardrobe of vintage-style dresses. Part Two shows twelve glamorous projects that can be sewn in a day!
- Includes paper patterns for five dresses, with variations on each for a total of twelve projects.
- Includes patterns in sizes US 2-16.
- This gorgeous hardcover book has an interior spiral binding so it will lay flat on your sewing table.
Out of stock