This fabulous fabric is part of my Gertie by Gretchen Hirsch line! These prints are all inspired directly by vintage textiles, available on a range of lovely apparel fabrics. The background is navy with a white anchor design that increase in density closer to the large anchor stripe border. The fabric is very sturdy and opaque and has a nice sheen to it. Stretch sateen is a medium weight cotton-lycra blend that is perfect for dresses, skirts, and pants. Please note that the stretch is in one direction, and it runs perpendicular to the selvage.
Navy Anchor Border Print Stretch Sateen
- 58″ wide
- Gorgeous vintage-inspired border print
- Medium weight stretch sateen
- Perfect for dresses and skirts
- Sold by the yard; all yardage will be cut in one continuous piece.
- Colors can vary by monitor and are sometimes difficult to capture in a photograph. The photos with the rulers tend to be the most accurate in terms of color.
- Please allow 7 days for processing and packing. All orders ship from New York State; international orders may be subject to customs fees determined your country.
Out of stock