This fabulous fabric is part of my Gertie by Gretchen Hirsch line! These prints are all inspired directly by vintage textiles, available on a range of lovely apparel fabrics. This print features black polka dots, anchors, and blue rose clusters on an ivory background. Rayon is a lightweight fabric with a lot of drape; it works well for dresses, skirts, and blouses. I recommend hand washing rayon.
Blue Roses on Ivory Anchor and Polka Dots Rayon
- 58″ wide
- Vintage-inspired small scale floral
- Lightweight 100% rayon has a lightweight drape
- Perfect for dresses, blouses, and skirts
- Sold by the yard; all yardage will be cut in one continuous piece.
- Please allow 7 days for processing and packing. All orders ship from New York State; international orders may be subject to customs fees determined your country.